It pours Innovation:
• Supported MegaPirateNG and MultiWii firmware
• Up to 8-axis motor output
• 8 input channels for standard receiver
• 4 serial ports for debug/Bluetooth Module/OSD/GPS/telemetry
• 2 servos output for PITCH and ROLL gimbal system
• 1 servo output to trigger a camera button
• 6 Analog output for extend device
• A I2C port for extend sensor or device
• Separate 3.3V and 5V LDO voltage regulator
• ATMega 2560 Microcontroller
• MPU6050 6 axis gyro/accel with Motion Processing Unit
• HMC5883L 3-axis digital magnetometer
• MS5611-01BA01 highprecision altimeter
• FT232RQ USB-UART chip and Micro USB receptacle
• On board logic level converter
Tiny thing too.
So, go figure. Scrapping the Arduino Pilots and replacing with this unit.
My order turned up and Hobbyking dropped the price of the module by $15 odd so I ordered another two (turns out they left a short track to ground off one of the SMD chips, can be fixed with fine soldering iron and electron microscope!).
The board is about twice the size of a Razor 9DOF AHRS.
Tiny but packed with 10DOF and the grunt you need for a full autopilot.