Setting up the ODROID-W
A second package turned up in my PO box from Hardkernel. It was the extra ODROID-W for my parts drawer and also the connector sets I forgot to get. Trying out the ODROID-W plus base board was a little hard without the connectors, yes?
A little soldering etc. then bomb Rasbian onto an SD card, then dump the Erlang and, yes, the blinking LED experiment.
This weekend I promised myself. I have already put lighting up a Beaglebone Black with the cross-compiled Erlang experiment I put together on my 32bit Debian box. I just need to sort the SD card reader/burner on that machine.
The box that turned up also included four button cells for the on-board RTC (you know the one the Raspberry Pi doesn’t have). So, I had forgotten I had ordered those, I ordered 8 button cells from them to get connectors for the board for the lipo cells, not the other day. So it means I can sort out battery power for the board ahead of schedule. All good.
This entry was posted on October 10, 2014 at 7:59 am and is filed under Embedded, Erlang, ODROID-W, Raspberry Pirate. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.