It never rains …


… and I have just got back to my web-based sprinkler to find, with writing papers for conferences and work deadlines, my google api tokens were dodgy.   The reasons are clearly explained in the api documents.

So I deleted the credentials and created a new set.  All working fine again.

 

I can get the json response from the calendar on the debug window.

I put a json function in to turn it into a jsp object.  The output should be stringified and displayed in the debug panel but nothing appears.

I have two separate flows, one for start of the event and one for the end.  If I put a json function on the start, neither of the start or end events are displayed.

What’s worse, taking out the json function and going back to a straight through flow also no longer works.

Not getting the token expiration warning so it isn’t that problem anymore.

To get it going again, with the json function included, I needed to stop and then restart the node-red server.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: